Thursday 2 August 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- CAFE ADRIATICO EXPRESS

My Personal Experience: I went to Cafe Adriatico Express this year June 30, 2018, together with my best friend. We went there to have some light dinner prior watching in the movie house and pre-birthday treat of my best friend to me! this is my first visit in their mini-outlet restaurant. Cafe Adriatico is known for its sophisticated healthy meals so expect to eat some green salad:)














Cafe Adriatico Express
Located at the Food Circuit Curve, Ground Floor, SM North Edsa The Block, Quezon City. Cafe Adriatico Express serves a full menu of Spanish-Mediterranean dishes and a variety of light options such as pasta, combo meals, salads, sandwiches, omelettes, cakes, and fondues.

No comments:

Post a Comment