Saturday 18 August 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- BURGER KING

My Personal Experience: I went to Burger King this year July 7, 2018, together with my best friend. We went there to spend the cash we got from my sister after helping to transfer laundry! Venice Grand Canal Mall is near in my sister's condo upon arriving we seek to find fast food Burger King is what we found as we order upsizing the meal is a must we got tired doing work!!














Burger King
Every day more than 11 million guests visit Burger King® restaurants around the world. And they do so because our restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. Founded in 1954, Burger King® is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. The original Home Of The Whooper®, commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes and family-friendly experiences our brand for more than 50 successful years!

Source: https://www.bk.com/about-bk

No comments:

Post a Comment